Executive Coaching could be the greatest contribution to ‘your company this year.
Whether you are looking to invest in yourself or your executives in your business, Executive Coaching will have a BIG impact. Think for a moment, is your business growing or in change, moving forward, if you’re not sure how can you be sure you’re not going backwards? Think for a moment the impact of having an engaged, driven and empowered team. How can you have that impact within your team? Executive coaching could be the key to unlock such potential within your company and it starts with a choice.
Choosing to engage with an Executive Coach is real investment in your business, team and future.
What is leadership about?
There are no shortages of definitions when it comes to the age old question ‘what is leadership about?’ In the most simplest terms leadership is about growing new leaders and Executive Coaching is a real investment in growing and developing leadership.
It’s all about the results.
We know that you’ll only invest in Executive Coaching if it will get results, that’s why we ensure before we get underway it’s essential to have you set the parameters of what is to be achieved. We will ensure before getting started with any Executive Coaching we fully understand where and what you aim to achieve and will then make sure there are a set of clear Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in places to measure success.
Only four areas of business results really count, money, time, quality and quantity. These results are driven by operational execution, leadership effectiveness and team interaction. Our executive coaching focus keeps one eye on these key deliverables and one eye on you and your key players management behaviours and performance improvements. Giving you the objectivity of an exceptional premier sideline sports coach.
Rules of the Game
We also know that you can work with everyone so it’s important to know we have some rules:
- We will work only with those who are willing to engage and adhere to the rules.
- We will need to have access to direct reports and executives in order to gain greater understanding of the individuals and business needs.
This is an investment
Let’s make no mistake this is not a remedy for poor performing or toxic leaders or executives, in fact it’s quite the opposite; it’s an opportunity to really invest in the individual, to offer a real focus on their development and by virtue their impact on the company. After all your team is by far the most important and valuable resource in your company.
What is Executive Coaching?
Executive Coaches provide objective observation and reflection of the situation, regarding the company, individual and team, so you can more clearly see your options and strategies going forward. As Executive Coaches we are passionate and positive people who are more concerned with your dreams than your nightmares. The workplace often provides us with great stress and performance fears perfect for Executive Coaching. Today, having an Executive Coach means you are a valuable member of your organisation, an identified future leader and definitely the Executive or board member of tomorrow.
Our approach utilises effective coaching methods combined with individually designed coaching programs to ensure you and the organisation achieve the strategic outcomes you had in mind that are critical to your performance improvement needs.
Here are 5 reasons to get in touch:
- Embed a culture of awareness, responsibility and ownership. Rarely does a CEO, Executive or company owner have a “truth teller” in the organisation. Having a culture where awareness, ownership and responsibility are behaviours you are able to associate within your organisation will have a dramatic impact on the overall performance of your management, the team and your company.
- Results Matter. Having a real fix on the results, sharing the company goals and striving to achieve them will make the difference in mediocrity and sustainable growth.
- Invest in your team and grow your emergent leadership. Having a focus on the growth of internal leadership and your emergent leaders will create an organisation which has a greater level of team autonomy, higher competence and stronger internal and external relationships.
- Deep Learning. Executive Coaching will unlock the true potential in the willing executives, they will experience a new level of learning starting with themselves and what can be achieved when they are fully committed. They will also learn how to develop, grow and nurture the team through applying their leanings and unlocking their true potential.
- Feedforward. Providing feedback has long been considered to be an essential skill for leaders. As they strive to achieve the goals of the organisation, employees need to know how they are doing. They need to know if their performance is in line with what their leaders expect. They need to learn what they have done well and what they need to change. Traditionally, this information has been communicated in the form of “downward feedback” from leaders to their employees. Just as employees need feedback from leaders, leaders can benefit from feedback from their employees. There is a fundamental problem with feedback, it’s based on what has already occurred, the history. During our executive coaching we focus on the infinite variety of opportunities that can happen in the future, the feedforward.
Here’s what the CEO of Google has to say
Call Now 01626 240218